Lawyer with more than 30 years of experience in regulatory, competition, infrastructure, and digital transformation affairs.
I have had the opportunity to develop myself in regulatory matters, from the private sector to the public sector, which gives me a 360° vision. I like challenges and complex situations, which is why I made the decision to make up NAKAGAWA REGULATORY CONSULTANTS with a group of highly qualified young professionals, to TOGETHER be able to expand our horizons with solid principles and with a clear and transparent look.
We love what we do and we want to share with our clients the success of our professional, creative, intelligent, and transparent work; that generates value for all those involved and, especially, for our environment.
Our idea: LET’S GO TOGETHER
- Vice Minister of Communications at the Ministry of Transport and Communications – MTC (2018-2020)
- General Director of Transport Concessions – MTC (2017)
- Technical and Project Management Manager, Azteca Comunicaciones (2016)
- Manager of Regulation and Competition, CLARO ECUADOR (2013-2015)
- Regulatory Deputy Director, CLARO PERU (2011-2013)
- Legal and Regulatory Director, TELMEX PERU (2005-2011)
- Legal and Regulatory Vice President, AT&T PERU (2000-2005)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru – PUCP. Master’s candidate in International Economic Law.
- Lawyer. Degree “Summa Cum Laude”.
- Specialization Program in International Arbitration and Investments. School of Public Management. Universidad del Pacífico, 2021
- Course on Public-Private Associations, CAF. 2020-2021
- Arbitration Course. PUCP, 2021
- Course on ICT Regulation – ITU, 2020
- Course on Female Leadership in Telecommunications and ICT Sector, ITU 2020
- Regulation of public services
- Public-Private Partnerships
- “De los Sandbox Regulatorios y otros medios (demonios) de crecer el acceso a internet en el Perú”. Coautor. Revista de Derecho Administrativo N° 20. PUCP (2022)
- “¿Y el anillo para cuándo? Una revolución en busca del hogar”. Revista ASIET. (2021)
- “Breve Panorama de las Telecomunicaciones Peruanas. ¿Competencia efectiva o expansión?”. Revista Derecho & Sociedad 19 (2002)
- “Interconexión de Redes y Servicios de Telecomunicaciones: real acceso a la competencia”. THEMIS Revista de Derecho 38 (1998)